- The roof covering typically includes a single membrane layer with a waterproofing layer thickness of 1.5 mm.
- The roof covering weight on the roof structure does not exceed 3.2 kg.m-2
- All joints within the roof covering are made of high-strength and watertight welds and may be additionally secured.
- The roof covering offers long-term resistance to weather-caused corrosion including UV radiation.
- The roof covering is highly resistant to aggressive chemicals in the air, industrial pollution, extracts from concrete
and a number of other substances.
- The roof covering features great strength, elongation at break and elasticity and maintains its end-use properties at
temperatures between -30°C and +80°C.
- The roof covering meets building fire safety requirements as prescribed by Czech and European standards.
- A good degree of waterproofing membrane permeability for water vapours allows continuous moisture diffusion
from the roof deck into the atmosphere.
- The roof covering surface provides good reflection and minimum absorption of solar heat radiation.
- Based on existing long-term practical experience and laboratory tests, the roof covering offers at least 25 years of
- The roof covering is fully compatible with all accessories and auxiliary items within the PVC membrane system.
- The manufacturer provides a 10-year warranty on the functionality of roof waterproofing membranes
installed in accordance with this Instructions.
- Works can be carried out throughout the year, except rain, snow and temperatures below -5°C .
|FATRAFOL 810 (for mechanically fastened systems), FATRAFOL 818 (green roof or loaded roof system)|
|PVC MEMBRANE ALKORPLAN 35176|
|Nonwooven geotextil 300g/m2|
|PVC MEMBRANE PLASTFOIL ECO|